Become a Lifelong Member
Create a lifetime of memories at the Weald & Downland Living Museum.
We are an independent Museum and registered charity, which means we are entirely self-funded. Our Museum memberships helps to provide us with vital financial stability, making up a substantial amount of the Museum’s annual income.
In becoming a Lifetime Member of the Museum, your membership donation will help us continue to conserve our collection of historic buildings and artefacts and bring them back to working life for visitors to enjoy for decades to come.
Your Lifetime Membership benefits will include:
- A one off membership fee
- Free standard daytime admission to the Museum
- No need to pre-book your admission ticket
- 10% discount in the café and shop
- 10% discount on admission tickets for guests when visiting with you
- Selected discounts on Museum ticketed events and course
- Priority access to information on ticketed events
- Invitations to Museum special events
- Membership publications
- Two complimentary tickets a year to share with friends and family members
- A personalised Christmas card with an update from the Museum Director
How to Join
You can purchase a lifetime membership to the Museum using the button below or by contacting our membership team on 01243 811010 (open Monday to Friday, 9am–4pm) or email email@example.com for more information.
We will then send out your membership pack which will contain:
- Welcome letter
- Membership card
- Special edition gold Lifetime Membership pin
- Two complimentary tickets for friends and family members
Buying a Lifetime Membership as a Gift?
If you would like to give the gift of lifetime membership, we can create the membership pack for you to present as a gift to that special friend or family member, for their special occasion, whether it is their birthday, retirement or just to say thank you.
Becky will be pleased to help you with any queries about membership. Please note that the Membership Office is open 9am–4pm, Monday to Friday.
Weald & Downland Living Museum
Town Lane, Singleton
Chichester, West Sussex