Tired of Shopping on the High Street?
Come to our unique gift shop! We stock an extensive selection of gifts linked to the theme of the Museum, including:
- Locally produced products: food, drinks, textiles, jewellery and much more
- Stoneground flour from our 17th century watermill
- Woodland craft products and Gransfors Bruks axes
- Books on local interests and historic crafts
- Museum souvenirs, plus cards and gifts
Can’t visit the Museum, then why not shop online?
We’ve made buying gifts from the Museum even easier with our brand NEW online gift shop!
Visit our online shop and browse a hand selection of products that represent the Museum and the Weald & Downland region, with a focus on independent makers and crafters.
Each purchase directly supports the Museum, our activities and conservation work.
Click here to visit our online shop!