The Museum Gift Shop if currently closed for refurbishment. It is due to re-open in early December 2020. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Tired of shopping on the High Street? Come to our unique gift shop! We stock an extensive selection of gifts linked to the theme of the Museum, including:
- Locally produced products: food, drinks, textiles, jewellery and much more
- Stoneground flour from our 17th century watermill
- Woodland craft products and Gransfors Bruks axes
- Books on local interests and historic crafts
- Museum souvenirs, plus cards and gifts