With so many and varied events and the changing seasons to enjoy here at the Museum, do consider joining as an annual member. Membership pays for itself in just three visits and is a fantastic way to support the Museum and our conservation work!
- free standard daytime admission to the Museum for 12 months;
- 10% discount on purchases made in the shop and café; and
- regular updates and e-news, keeping you up to date on Museum news, and periodic special offers across the year.
Annual Subscription Rates
|£62.00||Joint Senior (both 60+)|
|£18.00||Child (5-17 years)|
|£25.00||Full-time Student (18-25 years, with valid I.D.)|
|£92.00||Family (two adults and up to three children/students)|
|£67.00||Family (one adult and up to three children/students)|
|£86.00||Grandparent Family (two adults 60+ and up to three children/students)|
|£62.00||Grandparent Family (one adult 60+ and up to three children/students)|
There are several ways to join as a member:
- buy membership online via our website;
- call us on 01243 811010 (the Office is open Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm);
- email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- join in the Museum shop when you next visit.
Buying Membership as a Gift?
Give the gift of membership and make memories with family and friends here at the Museum.
Give the Gift of Membership. Any time of year.Buy membership online
Becky will be pleased to help you with any queries about membership. Please note that the Membership Office is open 9-5, Monday to Friday.
Weald & Downland Living Museum
Town Lane, Singleton
Chichester, West Sussex