The Museum is a registered charity and we encourage our visitors to make a Gift Aid donation in lieu of the admission price. Standard prices are shown in brackets below.
Gift Aid includes a voluntary donation to the Museum, which enables us to claim an extra 25% from the Government on the total amount that you pay.*
- Adults £15.50 (£14.00)
- Adults 65+ £13.50 (£12.00)
- Children 5–17 years / full time students £7.50 (£6.50)
- Family: 2 adults and up to 3 children £42.00 (£38.00)
- Family: 1 adult and up to 3 children £27.50 (£25.00)
- Grandparent pass: 2 adults 65+ and up to 3 children £40.00 (£36.00)
- Grandparent pass: 1 adult 65+ and up to 3 children £26.50 (£24.00)
- Disabled and single helper £5.00 (£4.50)
- Children aged 4 years and under enter free
- Car parking is free
Admission to our annual shows is included in the standard Museum admission price unless otherwise stated. Please note that a reduced entry price may apply for certain events (e.g. the Christmas Market).
Events marked as ‘ticketed’ require pre-booking due to restricted availability and are separately priced (these events are excluded from our Annual Membership package).
All admission tickets are available to buy online in advance of your visit.
* If you are a UK taxpayer
With so many and varied events to enjoy here at the Museum, please consider joining as an annual member. Membership pays for itself in just three visits.
- £35.00 Adult
- £32.00 Senior 65+
- £18.00 Child (under 18)/full-time student
- £92.00 Family (2 adults + 3 children)
- £67.00 Family (1 adult + 3 children)
- £86.00 Grandparent Family (2 adults 65+ & up to 3 children)
- £62.00 Grandparent Family (1 adult 65+ & up to 3 children)
- £10.00 each Disabled and single helper
Keep your Receipt
If you decide to join as a member after visiting the Museum and join within 7 days of your visit, we will reduce the price of membership by the amount you paid for admission.
Find out more on our Annual Membership page.