Come and enjoy this wonderful season among our historic buildings and beautiful downland landscape. As green shoots and new life pop up all over the Museum, we have some great events for the whole family to enjoy.
Our stunning new visitor centre will open in May (plus an exciting new café opening later in the spring) with a fantastic new shop and a series of three linked introductory galleries, giving you a taste of the fascinating stories we tell across the Museum.
- Mothering Sunday, where mums enter for free and receive a traditional complimentary posy – 26 March
- Easter Celebrations, including egg painting and bonnet making – 15-17 April
- Food & Folk Festival, featuring the very best of the South East’s produce and crafts – 29 April-1 May
- Folk Concert (ticketed), starring Jim Moray and guests – 30 April
- Museum at Night (ticketed), offering atmospheric guided walks around the Museum as darkness falls – 19 and 20 May
- Spring Half-Term Activities, with a whole host of hands-on crafts for the whole family – 29 May-4 June
- Living History Festival, an exciting weekend of time travel and history brought to life – 3-4 June
Find out more on our What’s on page and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Join as an Annual Member
Membership pays for itself in just three visits, so is great value for money if you plan to enjoy multiple events and visits to the Museum.
Family membership starts at £65 and Adult membership at £34. Find out more here.