Join us for a complimentary afternoon at the Museum!
Museum Familiarisation Day
Thursday 14th April 2016
1pm – 4pm
This special afternoon is designed for local business owners who work in or with tourists – come and hear about what’s happening at the Museum this year and our exciting plans for 2017.
The afternoon has a “pick and mix” theme, so you and a guest are invited to join us from 1pm for your choice of a selection of activities:
- 1.00pm: Arrival & refreshments – join us for coffee and tea, or simply enjoy time at the Museum
- 1.30pm: Take a 30-minute tour of the Gridshell Building and our fascinating artefact store
- 2.15pm: Join a 30-minute tour of the highlights in our collection:
Bayleaf farmhouse, Winkhurst Tudor kitchen, Tindalls Cottage, and Whittaker’s Cottages
- 3.00pm: Meet the Museum team over tea and scones – come and find out what’s new for this year
- 3.15pm: Hear about our exciting Gateway Project and what you can expect when we reopen in spring 2017
- 4.00pm: Enjoy free time at the Museum until 6pm, when we close.
This event is open to all Visit Chichester members, Tourist Information Centre staff, plus owners of other local businesses who engage with the tourist market.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Jenny Rudd on 01243 811014
We hope you can join us for this fun and interesting afternoon.