On Monday 3 December to Friday 7 December 2018 we are taking part in The National Lottery’s ‘thank you’ campaign and offering free entry to the Museum for National Lottery players. As a recipient of National Lottery funding – most recently for our stunning new visitor centre – we are keen to thank and remind people where their money has been spent.
To qualify for free entry, simply show your ticket for playing a National Lottery game (Lotto, Euromillions, Thunderball and HotPicks) or a National Lottery Scratchcard at the Museum shop. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital but copies will not be accepted.
This promotion is only available to people who can provide a National Lottery ticket (paper or electronic) as a means of gaining free entry.
Terms and conditions:
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry (standard admission) for two people to the Weald & Downland Living Museum on Monday 3rd to Friday 7th December 2018 only.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on Monday 3rd to Friday 7th December 2018 only. The Museum is open from 10.30am until 4.00pm.
- The Weald & Downland Living Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as in unforeseen circumstances.
- Admission tickets will be given at the till in the Weald & Downland Living Museum shop when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.