The Museum’s gift shop will be open for late night shopping on Wednesday, 19 December! Come along for discounts, mulled wine and mince pies.
Join us at the Museum shop from 4pm to 8pm on Wednesday, 19 December and enjoy mulled wine and mince pies (available from of our Museum café) while you browse .
Our Christmas items include:
- Locally made artisan gifts
- Decorative glass ornaments
- Christmas decorations
- Cosy home-wear
- Seasonal stocking fillers
- Christmas cards and much more!
Why not buy a copy of our new mill recipe booklet? This makes a great gift when coupled with a bag of our stoneground wholemeal flour.
- Annual Members receive an extra 5% discount and save 15% on shop purchases at this special evening event
- Local residents save 10% on shop purchases at this special evening event
We hope you can join us on one of the above dates to help to raise funds for our charity.