The Museum is a registered charity and we encourage our visitors to make a Gift Aid donation in lieu of the admission price.
Gift Aid includes a voluntary donation to the Museum, which enables us to claim an extra 25% from the Government on the total amount that you pay (if you are a UK taxpayer).
- Adults £15.50 (£14.00)
- Adults 65+ £13.50 (£12.00)
- Children 5–17 years / full time students £7.50 (£6.50)
- Family: 2 adults + up to 3 children £42.00 (£38.00)
- Family: 1 adult + up to 3 children £27.50 (£25.00)
- Disabled and single helper £5.00 (£4.50)
- Children aged 4 years and under enter free
- Car parking is free
Admission to our annual shows is included in the standard Museum admission price unless otherwise stated. Please note that a reduced entry price may apply for certain events (e.g. the Christmas Market). Events marked as ‘ticketed’ require pre-booking and are separately prices. All admission tickets are available to buy online in advance of your visit.
With so many and varied events to enjoy here at the Museum, please consider joining as an annual member. Membership pays for itself in just three visits.
- £35.00 Adult
- £32.00 Senior 65+
- £18.00 Child (under 18)/full-time student
- £92.00 Family (2 adults + 3 children)
- £67.00 Family (1 adult + 3 children)
- £10.00 each Disabled and single helper
Find out more on our Annual Membership page.