Admission Prices 2017
The Museum is a registered charity and we encourage our visitors to make a Gift Aid donation in lieu of the admission price.
Gift Aid includes a voluntary donation to the Museum, which enables us to claim an extra 25% from the Government on the total amount that you pay (if you are a UK taxpayer). You will be asked to pay Gift Aid admission unless you request to pay standard admission (shown in brackets).
- Adults £15.00 (£13.50)
- Adults 65+ £13.00 (£11.50)
- Children 5–17 years / full time students £7.00 (£6.00)
- Family: 2 adults + up to 3 children £42.00 (£36.00)
- Family: 1 adult + up to 3 children £27.00 (£23.00)
- Disabled and single helper £5.00 (£4.50)
- Children aged 4 years and under enter free
- Car parking is free
Admission to special events is included in the standard Museum admission price unless otherwise stated. Please note that a reduced entry price may apply for certain events (e.g. the Christmas Market). Events marked as ‘ticketed’ require pre-booking and are separately prices. All admission tickets are available to buy online in advance of your visit.