We’re pleased to welcome group visits to the Museum– please book in advance because we have special admission prices for groups of 10 or more. We can also reserve coach and minibus parking.
2018 group prices:
- Adults £12.30 each
- Adults (65+) £10.60 each
- Children (4–17 years) £4.40 each
Admission should be paid on the day (and as a single payment) by cash, debit or credit card. Please contact us in advance if you require an invoice.
Group bookings include free admission for the group organiser and coach driver, plus a complimentary drink voucher for the coach driver.
If you would like refreshments upon arrival, our café is open from 9am daily (closes 5pm BST and 3pm at other times).
Shows and focus weekends
The Museum is great for groups! If your group’s interests lie in a particular area, here are our upcoming seasonal shows and special focus weekends:
- Rural Life Weekend: Harvest. 1-2 September 2018.
- Rural Life Weekend: Home. 29-30 September 2018.
- Autumn Countryside Show. 6-7 October 2018.
Or for a festival treat:
- Head to our Christmas Market, with stalls located in and around our collection of 50 historic buildings! £8 entry for adults (children and disabled enter free). 23-25 November 2018.
- Experience Christmas at the Museum. 26-27 December 2018. Experience how Christmas was celebrated through the ages.
Free tours of the Downland Gridshell building and artefact store are held daily at 1.30pm, which your group is welcome to attend. Private tours of this stunning structure are available for parties of up to 20 people, priced at just £30 per party, outside of the above time.
We also have specially trained staff and volunteers, who can lead the following tours:
- Dementia-friendly tours
- Tours for the visually impaired
Should you require a tour that addresses any other accessibility need, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group booking enquiries
For further information and to book, please call us on 01243 811459 or email us.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to welcoming you to the Museum soon!