Tired of shopping in the High Street? Come to our unique gift shop in the beautiful 16th century Longport farmhouse.
The Museum gift shop stocks an extensive selection of gifts linked to the theme of the Museum, including:
- Locally produced products
- Stoneground flour and kibbled wheat from our watermill
- Woodland craft products and Gransfors Bruks axes
- Museum souvenirs, plus cards and gifts
- Books on local interests and historic crafts
The Museum’s gift shop will be moving to a stunning new building from Easter 2017, forming part of our new Gateway Project visitor centre.