Tired of shopping in the High Street? Come to our unique gift shop! We stock an extensive selection of gifts linked to the theme of the Museum, including:
- Locally produced products: food, drinks, textiles, jewellery and much more
- Stoneground flour from our 17th century watermill
- Woodland craft products and Gransfors Bruks axes
- Books on local interests and historic crafts
- Museum souvenirs, plus cards and gifts
Christmas Shopping Evening Events
We are open for ‘late night shopping’ from 4pm to 7pm on Wednesday 29th November or Wednesday 6th December.
- Annual Members receive double discount on all purchases at these events – saving 20% in our gift shop
- Local residents receive 10% discount on all purchases in our gift shop at these events
Enjoy complimentary tastings by Hepworth Brewery, plus sweet treat nibbles whilst you browse and buy. We hope you can join us!