Working for Weald & Downland
Extraordinary buildings, fascinating artefacts, glorious surroundings and friendly, dedicated people – the Weald & Downland Living Museum is a unique and incredibly rewarding place to work.
Here are our current vacancies – if you have any questions, please contact us.
We are currently recruiting for the following voluntary roles at the Museum:
- Volunteer Site Maintenance Assistant
- Volunteer Annual Membership Recruitment
- Volunteer Event Assistant
- Volunteer Event Stallholder Assistant
- Volunteer Event Activity Assistant
- Volunteer Admin Assistant
To apply, please contact [email protected].
If you are interested in volunteering at the Museum in an alternative capacity not listed above, please visit our volunteering page.