One man’s back garden – the story of Hotham Park (Ticketed)
Sir Richard Hotham laid the foundation stone of Bognor in the 1780’s and built his home within large grounds. They have been used in a variety of ways by numerous private owners. Following the Second World War and the death of the last private owner, the grounds became known as Hotham Park, the town’s central recreation area.
Sylvia Endacott, is currently resident in her adopted home town of Bognor Regis where she arrived over 30 years ago. Sylvia joined the local history society and thus researched the towns history. She has written numerous history books, provided talks to a variety or organisations and appeared on various radio programmes.
All talks start at 6.30pm, last for about 1–1½ hours, with tea, coffee & cake available between 6pm-6.30pm in Crawley Hall.
£12 per person, £10 for Museum Friends, £5 for Weald & Downland Museum volunteers
To book call 01243 811021 or download our booking form here.