The Museum’s gift shop will be open for late night shopping on two special dates! Come along for discounts, drinks and nibbles.
Join us at the Museum shop from 4pm to 7pm on Wednesday 29 November and Wednesday 6 December and enjoy free beer tasting (courtesy of Hepworth Brewery) and complimentary sweet treat nibbles while you browse (courtesy of our Wattle & Daub café).
Our Christmas items include:
- Perfect poinsettia plants
- Christmas decorations
- Cosy homewear
- Great gifts
- Seasonal stocking fillers
- Christmas cards and much more!
Why not buy a copy of our new mill recipe booklet? This makes a great gift when coupled with a bag of our stoneground wholemeal flour.
- Annual Members receive double discount and save 20% on shop purchases at these special evening events.
- Local residents save 10% on shop purchases at these special evening events.
We hope you can join us on one of the above dates to help to raise funds for our charity.