‘Tales of the Downs and Beyond’ is our exciting series of evening talks here at the Museum, for which tickets are now available.
Running from 10 April through to 4 July, this year’s evening talks programme covers a wide range of topics including art, history, wildlife, and food and drink.
- A Sussex Wildlife Safari: Exploring the Nature Reserves of Sussex Wildlife Trust, 10 April
- From Thrift to Therapy: The Colourful History of Patchwork and Quilting, 26 April
- Cakes and Ale: Food and Drink in Sussex Inns, Taverns and Alehouses c. 1550-1750, 3 May
- A History of Southdown Wool Told Through Ten Objects, 5 June
- Drugs from Natural Sources, 28 June
For the full talks programme, please visit the Museum’s evening talks page.
Tickets are £14 per person, per talk and include tea, coffee and cake from 6pm. Talks begin at 6.30pm and run for 60 to 90 minutes.
Concessions: Museum Annual Members pay £10 per talk and Museum volunteers pay £5 each.
Special offer: book five places at our evening talks and receive a sixth place free.
How to book
Tickets are strictly limited and must be booked in advance – find out more on our evening talks page, where tickets can be purchased online. Alternatively, please contact the Museum’s Courses team for tickets by calling 01243 811021 or emailing [email protected].