Longport

longport

Longport Farmhouse before dismantling in 1992.
Longport Farmhouse reconstructed in the Museum
Dismantled 1992 — Reconstructed 1995

Longport is a typical Kent farmhouse, with several periods of construction and alteration from 1500 to 1900. It was moved from the site of the Eurotunnel terminal, near Folkestone, in 1992, and is used as the Museum's entrance, shop and offices.

Regional map Longport


Further information about Longport farmhouse